Thank you so much for joining Madison Bikes!
Madison Bikes is a volunteer non-profit organization advocating for better conditions for people on bikes. To do this we need a strong, collective voice and support from the community. You are part of this work by becoming an active member!
How to get involved:
- Help us identify short and long-term gaps in our bikeway network
- Send letters and emails to city officials
- Attend key city and neighborhood meetings
- Bring a friend and invite others to get involved
- Volunteer at Madison Bikes events to meet more people who care about biking in Madison
- Inspire new generations of year-round riders with programs like Madison Bike Winter Week and the Winter Bike Fashion Show
- Hold our city accountable for including better facilities for people on bikes
- Identify gaps in our bike network and advocate for solutions that work for people of all ages and abilities
If you have any questions about your membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks again for becoming a member and supporting our vision.
Madison Bikes President