News Coverage of Madison Bikes
The Cap Times, February 8, 2017. Madison Bikes board members Grant and Robbie offer their take on the autonomous car debate
Channel 3000, February 3, 2017.
October 24, 2016 Robbie Webber and Grant Foster of Madison Bikes talk to 8 O’Clock Buzz host Matt Standing
- “New nonprofit encourages Madisonians to advocate for bike-friendly roads.” Badger Herald, October 4, 2016.
- Article about Madison Bikes, Madison in Motion, and the UW’s Campus Master Plan.
- “The multi-faceted job of getting people to bike.” The Cap Times, June 29, 2016.
- Report from a podium discussion about the future of biking in Madison, with Robbie Webber as one of the panelists.
- “Q&A: India Viola wants women to feel empowered on their bikes.” The Cap Times, June 12, 2016.
- Steve Elbow interviews India Viola about her involvement with Madison Bikes and We Are All Mechanics.
- “Madison Bikes, a local bicycling advocacy group, launches this week.” The Cap Times, June 1, 2016.