Madison Bike Week is made possible by the generous contributions of participating local businesses. This page contains information information about how to sign up to hosting a bike week event or deal/discount and other frequently asked questions. Please email email@example.com is you have any additional questions.
Event or Discount Registration
Event registration is now closed, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org is you have any additional questions or need to make changes in the schedule to the event(s) that you are hosting.
- Your event must follow all orders and guidance issued by Public Health Madison and Dane County: https://www.publichealthmdc.com/coronavirus/forward-dane/requirements
- Virtual events are encouraged this year.
- Family-friendly options are also encouraged! Think about ways to get kids involved and excited.
- Plan for the appropriate amount of traffic and keep everyone safe (see above regarding COVID guidance).
- If you’re setting up near a bike path, treat the path like a road and keep it clear at all times.
- Offer bike parking at your station or event, for example with temporary racks
- We are not recommending any events that include food or beverages.
- Suggested hours for commuter stations?
- The highest traffic times along the Madison commuter path routes are 6-10am and 3-7pm.
- Keep us updated with any changes to your events! Email us at email@example.com.