There’s a pothole/snow pile/missing sign/malfunctioning streetlight/glass… on the bike path. What do I do?

Take a picture (if possible) and submit a report via the city’s Report-a-Problem form: This is usually a very effective way to have things fixed. If the issue is on the UW campus, email their bike/ped coordinator.

Some things that may help get an issue fixed:

  • take a picture that shows the problem (or include a little sketch that helps understand the exact location or problem)
  • include sufficient detail in your problem description
  • be nice
  • follow up if the problem persists (also see below)