In the News
News Coverage About Madison Bikes
- "Google, take the wheel: Madison gets ready for a future of driverless cars." The Cap Times, February 8, 2017.
- Madison Bikes board members Grant and Robbie offer their take on the autonomous car debate
- "Winter Bike Week encourages cyclists to ride during winter months." Channel 3000, February 3, 2017.
WORT FM on Madison Bikes, October 24, 2016.
- Robbie Webber and Grant Foster of Madison Bikes talk to 8 O'Clock Buzz host Matt Standing
- "New nonprofit encourages Madisonians to advocate for bike-friendly roads." Badger Herald, October 4, 2016.
- Article about Madison Bikes, Madison in Motion, and the UW's Campus Master Plan.
- "The multi-faceted job of getting people to bike." The Cap Times, June 29, 2016.
- Report from a podium discussion about the future of biking in Madison, with Robbie Webber as one of the panelists.
- "Q&A: India Viola wants women to feel empowered on their bikes." The Cap Times, June 12, 2016.
- Steve Elbow interviews India Viola about her involvement with Madison Bikes and We Are All Mechanics.
- "Madison Bikes, a local bicycling advocacy group, launches this week." The Cap Times, June 1, 2016.
Do you like this page?