News Coverage About Madison Bikes
- "Madison officials, bicycle advocates eschew city's mandatory registration program." Wisconsin State Journal, June 10, 2018.
- Chris Rickert reports on the low compliance with Madison's mandatory bicycle registration program, quoting Madison Bikes vice president Harald Kliems and board member Robbie Webber
The Wisconsin State Journal and the Cap Times both quote from a Madison Bikes positions statement in their coverage of the mayoral veto of buffered bike lanes on Winnebago Street
"Paul Soglin vetoes plan to eliminate parking in favor of bike lane buffers on East Side street." Wisconsin State Journal, May 8, 2018
- "Mayor Soglin vetoes Winnebago Street reconstruction plan." The Cap Times, May 8, 2018.
- "Rubber meets the road: Madison’s ongoing fight between cars and bikes hits Winnebago Street." Isthmus, April 26, 2018.
- Dylan Brogan reports on the reconstruction of Winnebago and whether car parking or safer bike facilities and street trees should be prioritized
- "Madison commission set to discuss Winnebago Street construction." Channel 3000, March 27, 2018.
- Rose Schmidt talks to Madison Bikes president Grant Foster about the upcoming reconstruction of Winnebago Street
"Winter Bike Week". Channel 3000/News 3, February 4, 2018.
- News 3's Amanda Quintana sits down with Raj Shukla and Becky Jollay from Madison Bikes to hear more.
- "West Wilson Street reconstruction plans progress without bike infrastructure." The Cap Times, May 27, 2017.
- Abigail Becker reports about the upcoming reconstruction of Wilson Street, quoting Madison Bikes president and Pedestrian/Bicycle/Motor Vehicle Commission member Grant Foster
- "Conflict over West Wilson Street remodel." NBC 15, March 20, 2017.
- NBC's Kalie Greenberg talks to Madison Bikes president Grant Foster about efforts to include a protected bike lane on West Wilson Street
- "Google, take the wheel: Madison gets ready for a future of driverless cars." The Cap Times, February 8, 2017.
- Madison Bikes board members Grant and Robbie offer their take on the autonomous car debate
- "Winter Bike Week encourages cyclists to ride during winter months." Channel 3000, February 3, 2017.
WORT FM on Madison Bikes, October 24, 2016.
- Robbie Webber and Grant Foster of Madison Bikes talk to 8 O'Clock Buzz host Matt Standing
- "New nonprofit encourages Madisonians to advocate for bike-friendly roads." Badger Herald, October 4, 2016.
- Article about Madison Bikes, Madison in Motion, and the UW's Campus Master Plan.
- "The multi-faceted job of getting people to bike." The Cap Times, June 29, 2016.
- Report from a podium discussion about the future of biking in Madison, with Robbie Webber as one of the panelists.
- "Q&A: India Viola wants women to feel empowered on their bikes." The Cap Times, June 12, 2016.
- Steve Elbow interviews India Viola about her involvement with Madison Bikes and We Are All Mechanics.
- "Madison Bikes, a local bicycling advocacy group, launches this week." The Cap Times, June 1, 2016.